My name is Maria Mastrocesare and I am Chapter President for 2018! I am a Communications major with a concentration in Public Relations, graduating Spring 2019. In addition to Sigma Kappa, I also work in the tutoring center as an English tutor and a tour guide in the Admissions office!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice President
I'm from Sewickley, Pa and I'm a Statistics and Predictive Analytics major. My favorite thing about Sigma Kappa is always having a support system for anything I need! On campus, I am involved in the Fraternal Values Society, the History Club, and the Student Program Board! A fun fact about me is I played soccer and was on the swim team for 12 years!
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: As Executive Vice President I oversee our standards council and make sure our chapter adheres to all risk management policies.
Vice President of Programming
I am a freshman majoring in actuarial science and minoring in data analytics from Erie, PA. I am a retired hockey and soccer player, and I love the Penguins. I love the Office and One Tree Hill (Naley forever & always)!! My greatest accomplishment was becoming a member of Chick-fil-a's invite-only rewards program
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: As Vice President of Programming, I plan and facilitate the chapter's programming at informal chapters and am in charge of planning the chapter's yearly calendar.
Vice President of New Member Education
I am a sophomore English major. My favorite show is The Vampire Diaries. I love going to Disney World and have been there over 20 times. My favorite food is avocado toast.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: I educate the new members, plan bid day, and assign bigs and littles.
Vice President of Membership
I am a junior industrial engineering major from Butler, PA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: I organize our formal recruitment in the fall
Vice President Of Alumnae Relations
I am a nursing major who’s graduating in 2019. I am from butler Pennsylvania and I am also Secretary of Red Cross Club. I love napping and watching Netflix.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: My position involves keeping alumnae updated through newsletters and keeping them involved through hosting events.
Vice President of Scholarship
I am a sophomore Marketing and Management major from Imperial, PA. In addition to Sigma Kappa, I am a member of the American Marketing Association and RMU Sentry Media.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: I design the scholarship program, assist sisters academically, and monitor the chapter GPA.
Vice President of Communications
I'm from Blairsville, PA and I'm majoring in Applied Mathematics. On campus I am a student research assistant in the School of Engineering Mathematics and Science, I'm a majorette, I play trumpet in pep band, I'm in Fraternal Values Society, Women in Business, and Love Your Melon Club. A fun fact about myself is that I love to play tennis and I can juggle.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: My job as the Vice President of Communications means that I am in charge of attendance - I make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be and at the correct time. I also record all of our chapter meetings via minutes.
Vice President of Philanthropic Service
I am a sophomore communication major with a focus in journalism. I'm the Social Media Manager for RMU Sentry Media, work at the Colonial Hub, and I'm a member of the Society for Collegiate Journalists.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: The VPPS develops and coordinates service opportunities for the chapter on and off campus. She raises awareness for Sigma Kappa’s five philanthropies and encourages members to get involved in the community.
Vice President of Finance
I am a Applied Mathematics Major and will be graduating in the year 2020. I am from Washington, PA. I currently play for the RMU Women's Rugby team. I played soccer and basketball in high school. I love One Tree Hill (There is only One Tree Hill and its your home :)) I am also a Peer Tutor on Campus.
- Email: email@example.com
- Description of Position: As Vice President of Finance, I keep track of all the money coming in and out of our chapter. I also make sure our sisters pay their dues on time.
I am a 21 year old Senior, Hospitality and Tourism Management graduating in December 2018 from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. I enjoy sleeping a lot and I also like to hang out with my friends and family. I am looking to get into the event planning business!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description of Position: As Panhel Delegate, I am a Sigma Kappa representative at the Panhellenic meetings. I educate the chapter on any events happening on campus from the other chapters. I also notify the members before we do any voting within the Panhellenic Council.